ICO is an Initial Coin Offerings. It is a decentralized means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. ICO is a method of raising funds by selling crypto tokens on a project which is empowered by a blockchain. The funds are raised in the form of cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Waves, Ripple and so on.
ICO is a fundraising mechanism in which new projects are sold with their underlying crypto tokens in exchange for cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ether. The ICOs are a comparably new phenomenon and have become a prominent topic of discussion in blockchain community. The ICO is utilized by startups for rigorous and regulated capital-raising process which is required by venture capitalists or banks.
As ICO are flourishing in the market it is difficult for ICO owners to list on the leading website. This article recommends top 10 ICO listing company in the market. Before, listing ICO on the website, the users must register their name on the website and proceed with the same. Here is a ballot of top ICO listing companies which is as follows:-
1. ICOClap:– ICOClap is one of the leading ICO listing company. During the process of fundraising, one can list its ICO. The platform provides unique information about all the ICO. The ICOClap has voluminous particulars of the leading ICO’s. The website is giving relevant data of the ICO with reference to their website. The platform equips emblematic information of the ongoing ICO’s; upcoming ICO’s and closed ICO’s.
2. ICO Rating:- ICO Rating is ICO rating firm which aids users to approach a independent analytical research, evaluate ICO projects and then rate the ICO. ICO Rating goals to advance clear assessment standards for projects and assign rating which is based on transparent and standardized scale. It is guiding users to achieve necessary measures of quality, transparency, and accuracy.
3. ICO Alert: — ICO Alert is a trusted ICO disclosure platform for active and upcoming Initial Coin offerings. ICO Alert automatically analyzes individual ICOs and contributors to check the contribution address, and then specifically verifies particular ICO and checks the authenticity.
4. ICO Bench:– ICO Bench is one of the dynamic ICO listing platforms; it has various sources to list ICO in the platform. It rates the particular ICO and monitors the ICO for improving its efficiency. The ICO owner can associate themselves with the ICO professionals that do a thorough research on the graphics, technical, legal and marketing support.
5. ICO Drops:- ICODrops is enclosed in 3 columns such as active ICO’s, upcoming ICOs and Ended ICO. This specifies the status of current ICO and explores every project. The rating system is based on the interest level of the investors. The interest level is a rating system that is designed to inform users about the noteworthy token sales.
6. CoinSchedule: — CoinSchedule is making easy for users to search the genuine ICO. The team provides efficient and translucent information on ICO’s. It aids users to find the project which has a great potential for achieving success. CoinSchedule has a feature called ICOrank, it is an algorithm that provides users to measure the operational risk of ICO’s.
7. Crypto Compare: — Crypto Compare is an interactive platform. The users and ICO owners can discuss latest Crypto trends and audit marketing stream in real time. The company is enclosed with 5 pillars to construct the platform with features like data integrity, easy to use, Scope of Data, Social interactivity, and Design.
8. ICOCountDown: — ICOCountDown throws light on new crypto projects which target on crowdfunding methodology. It also oversights vagueness over to verify the activity of ICO projects. The data and times of crowdfunding are mentioned on the dashboard.
9. Token Market:- Token Market is a consolidated platform for research, purchase and trading tokens in the blockchain market. It is a marketplace for listing token, blockchain and digital assets which are based on investing. The user can thoroughly research the site and invest in the tokens or launch a crowdsale for given project. Token Market provides information about the decentralized funding projects
10. CoinGecko:- CoinGecko is a cryptocurrency chart app which grades digital currencies by a developer activity, community, and liquidity. CoinGecko gathers relevant data which is required to quantitatively and qualitatively rank the competence of cryptocurrency. The team is planning to benchmark the coins which are based on the algorithm and determines the value of a coin when compared to its peers.
There are many ICO listing companies growing in the market, but these organizations are considered to known as Top ICO listing companies. They properly research, analyze and then list the ICO on their website. Nowadays, ICO owners, Users find it difficult to check the authenticity of ICO, So this article will help them to invest in accurate ICO.